This is the ninth of 10 lessons for Unit 3 – Getting ready to ride on the road. This lesson is 45 minutes long.
This lesson supports:
- Represent the location of places and other types of geographical data and information in different forms including diagrams, field sketches and large-scale and small-scale maps that conform to cartographic conventions of border, scale, legend, title, north point and source; using digital and spatial technologies as appropriate (VCGGC089)
- Interpret maps and other geographical data and information using digital and spatial technologies as appropriate, to develop identifications, descriptions, explanations, and conclusions that use geographical terminology (VCGGC090)
- Plan and practise strategies to promote health, safety, and wellbeing (VCHPEP108)
- Investigate the role of preventive health in promoting and maintaining health, safety and wellbeing for individuals and their communities
- Explore how participation in outdoor activities supports personal and community health and wellbeing and creates connections to the
natural and built environment (VCHPEP113)