This is the third of eight lessons for Unit 1 – Becoming a bike rider. This lesson is 45 minutes long.
This lesson supports:
- Recognise situations and opportunities to promote their own health, safety, and wellbeing (VCHPEP074)
- Identify and explore natural and built environments in the local community where physical activity can take place (VCHPEP079)
- Perform fundamental movement skills in different movement situations in indoor, outdoor, and aquatic settings (VCHPEM080)
- Discuss the body’s reactions to participating in physical activities (VCHPEM083)
- Incorporate elements of effort, space, time, objects, and people in performing simple movement sequences (VCHPEM084)