This is the fourth of eight lessons for Unit 4 – Riding independently. This lesson is 45 minutes long.
This lesson supports:
- Evaluate strategies to manage personal, physical, and social changes that occur as they grow older (VCHPEP124)
- Investigate and select strategies to promote health, safety, and wellbeing (VCHPEP126)
- Investigate the benefits of relationships and examine their impact on their own and others’ health and wellbeing (VCHPEP127)
- Plan and use strategies and resources to enhance the health, safety, and wellbeing of their communities (VCHPEP130)
- Participate in physical activities that develop health-related and skill-related fitness components, and create and monitor personal fitness
- Practise and apply personal and social skills when undertaking a range of roles in physical activities (VCHPEM139)